The 737-52 Proximity Card Reader is specially designed for the operation in a PC environment. The Reader is configurable to read data from a designated sector unsing a designated key. Their internal code can be used directly in whatever software application without any need for software modification, since it is entered at the curser position. All parameters can be loaded onto a Configuration Card, which only needs to be read by theReader.
The 737-52 has got a keyboard emulation and can be plugged in directly into the USB port.. No external power supply required.
- Contactless reading of a designated sector of a MIFARE® Chip
- USB interface with selectable transmission of the hex or decimal codes and the MIFARE® VALUE format.
- Control of reading process by buzzer tone
- Easy connection by Standard USB Plug
- Support this one „MIFARE® Application Directory“(MAD1/MAD2)
- Keyboard-Interface transmitting either the Hexcode, ACSII code or the Mifare VALUE code
- Easy reader setup with Configuration Card
- Reads selected memory section of MIFARE®Classic, MIFARE Plus®, Mifare Ultralight® and NTAG2XX
- Integration into existing MIFARE® based applications
- Security Systems, i.e. access control with biometric data on the card
- Leisure Parks
- Canteen Accounting Systems
- City or Island Cards
|Dimensions (LxBxH) mm||118 x 54 x 21|
|Humidity||5 – 95%|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to 50°C|
|Reading Distance||Approx. 10cm depending on transponder type chosen.|
|RFID Transponders Supported||Compatible with MIFARE® Classic 1K or 4K|
|Storage Temperature Range||0°C to 50°C|
|Transponder ID Code||10-digit in Hex or 13-digit in Decimal-Code or Code in Value Format|
|Weight (in g)||185|