In cooperation with the Belgian specialist for petrochemical and oil industry PRONOR we offer an ATEX Multi-RFID reader according to ATEX II 2 G/Ex db IIC T6 Gb and ATEX II 2 D/Ex tb IIIC T85°C IP66 standard.
Can be used in tank farm areas and other ATEX classified zones.
Reading techniques such as MIFARE®- and NFC UID, MIFARE® R/W, EM4200/Atmel 5577 and HID Prox® 26-37bit are available.
Of course, as with all our ID readers, the multi-output formats are also selectable here.
The compact design also allows an easy installation.
- Reading distance up to 15 cm depending on reading technique
- 3 LEDs and 1 Buzzer can be steered externally
- Continous or single output mode
- Up to 14 Output Formats supported depending on reading technique
- Variable operating voltage of 5 -13.6VDC
- Compact Dimensions
- Security Systems, i.e. access control
- Personnel time recording
- Operator identification
- Identification in outdoor areas
|Dimensions (LxBxH) mm||Reader: 160 x 131 x 160
additional screw connection
|Frequency||125 kHz; 13,56 MHz|
|Humidity||10 – 95%|
|Interface||Wiegand , Magstripe emulation, Fast Magstripe RS232, Clock/Data, Crosspoint, EIA and TTL Levels|
|Operating Temperature Range||-31°C to +60°C|
|Operating Voltage||5 – 13.6V DC, 80-100mA|
|RFID Transponders Supported||MIFARE®- and NFC UID, MIFARE® R/W, EM4200/Atmel 5577 and HID Prox® 26-37bit|
|Storage Temperature Range||-31°C to +60°C|
|Transponder ID Code||10-digit in Hex or 13-digit in Decimal-Code or Wiegand Format Code|
|Type ofTransponder||Passive Transponder|
|Weight (in g)||2140|