The 784-52 is a Mifare® 13,56MHz card reader with keypad. It is suitable for mounting either indoor or outdoor in harsh environments. It is housed in a strong, sturdy and vandal proof zinc alloy electroplated case. The electronics are fully potted so the 784-52 is waterproof and conforms to IP68.
The 784-52 is also usable as dual-relay standalone access control. The 784-52 supports up to 2000 users in either a card, 4 pin, or card + pin option. Adjustable door output time, alarm time, door open time.These features make 784-52 an ideal choice for door access not only for small shops and domestic households but also for commercial and industrial applications such as factories, warehouses, laboratories, banks and prisons.
- Built in light dependent resistor (LDR) for anti tamper
- Backlight keypad
- Wiegand 26 input & output
- Waterproof and conforms to IP68
- Built in buzzer Red, yellow, green LED display the working status
- Variable operating voltage of 12 DC ; Very low standby power consumption (30mA）
- Card block enrollment with manager cards for adding or deleting card user easily
- Adjustable door output time , alarm time, door open time
- 2,000 PIN & card holders ; Relay can be programmed for 3 modes: Card, PIN, Card + PIN
- Lock output current short circuit protection
- Strong zinc alloy electroplated anti-vandal case
- 2 Relais