The 735-52 Proximity Card Reader is specially designed for the operation in a PC environment. The Reader is configurable to read data from a designated sector unsing a designated key. Their internal code can be used directly in whatever software application without any need for software modification, since it is entered at the curser position. All parameters can be loaded onto a Configuration Card, which only needs to be read by theReader.
The 735-52 has got a keyboard emulation and can be plugged in directly between the PC and the keyboard saving the ComPort of the PC for other applications. No external power supply required.
- Control of reading process by buzzer tone
- Easy connection by Standard PC Keyboard Plugs
- Keyboard-Interface transmitting either the Hexcode, ACSII code or the MIFARE® VALUE code
- Contactless reading of a designated sector of a MIFARE® Chip.
- Integration into existing MIFARE® based applications
- Security Systems, i.e. access control with biometric data on the card
|Dimensions (LxBxH) mm||118 x 54 x 21|
|Humidity||5 – 95%|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to 50°C|
|Operating Voltage||5V DC,100mA|
|Reading Distance||Approx. 10cm depending on transponder type chosen.|
|RFID Transponders Supported||Compatible with MIFARE® Classic 1K or 4K|
|Storage Temperature Range||0°C to 50°C|
|Transponder ID Code||10-digit in Hex or 13-digit in Decimal-Code or Code in Value Format|
|Weight (in g)||185|